The Painting Process
Any type of home improvement can be a nerve racking and life interrupting experience. Professional painters at Colorwise & More will strive to make this as non-obtrusive to your life as possible.
- A lead painter is assigned to your project as your on-site coordinator.
- Communication is critical to any successful painting project. This is achieved due to the work orders that are processed to the painters, resembling the identical proposal, with the exception of the agreed prices.
- The work order is complete with pictures of the room and all of the items discussed, including type of paint to be used.
- Our uniformed crew arrives on time.
- All of your furniture and fixtures are moved to the center of the room.
- We cover all areas including all furniture, fixtures, and floors.
- We seal off the chosen area, from floor to ceiling, with dust barrier systems to minimize the dust factor.
- Our professional painters work in several of the sealed areas at a time until the entire project is completed. This includes prep work such as cleaning, leveling surfaces, and sanding as needed.
- We cover all nail holes, unless otherwise instructed. We prime all uncoated areas, followed by 1-2 coats of the chosen paint.
- Once a day, the estimator will inspect the project on-site.
- Our customer service line is available Monday - Saturday (9am - 5pm) to answer any concerns.
- After the project is completed, all furniture and fixtures are moved back to their original position.
- A full walk-through with the client and estimator will ensure complete satisfaction.
Read more about our commercial and residential painting.
Call 1-877-MYNEATJOB now!
© 2017 Colorwise and More